- The online casino software companies historically have had a difficult time attracting first-time online gamblers into a visits to their sites, mainly because the gambling software companies traditionally make the gaming software, and the gambling operator has to market the software in a way that attracts new users. The problem for the operators of online gambling software is that the target market is quite limited, because the users have already chosen a gaming software that is highly popular in the market. People who are used to playing poker, blackjack, and other casino games, when the gaming software is distributed to them, tend to have a more challenging time going the casino halls, because they might think they are playing against a computer bot. This perception is a little misleading, because a bot can be any computer program seeking low-end wages.
- Most of the programs that have been distributed to first-time casino online gamblers are Tracking Software, Poker Tracker, Holdem Manager, and Casino manager. It has been our experience that once a player starts their first game of online casino in their computer, the Tracking software makes a lot of already visible observations about that log called the lobby, and the cards, and in the game. If you will analyze these games using a systematic method, you will likely discover a lot of small risks due to the small sample set.
Before you download the tournament software, in order to optimize your opportunity of winning a prize, it is important to take a closer look at the lobby defenses. Usually, the lobby software resembles an online poker client, but with a few extra precautions, you can determine whether a site is authentic or not.
To help you decide whether to download the software or not, we are going to present you with the details of the software’s function.
The software is composed of some database and subroutines, which keep track of the statistics of the players, and the opponents.
- First of all, the database in the poker software is used to keep track of all your opponents and their statistics. This is then translated to a database in your computer, which is used to represent the statistics of the opponents. Over time this database file can grow dramatically. Many poker sites allow you to play with multiple tables at the same time. And therefore, the lobby statistics can grow remarkably fast. In addition to the statistics of the players, you can also keep track of the statistics of the rooms. Some poker rooms also display the statistics of the tables.
- Since the poker software requires a constant stream of fresh data, you should make sure that your antivirus software is up and running. You should constantly updated it with the latest scans. If you are not using an antivirus, you should first install one and let it do the scan. There are many antiviruses available that can do the job.
- The poker software then downloads around 20 files. When the software is running, all you have to do is to keep a tab on the numbers of the cards on the screen. You don’t have to do anything else except wait for the software to do the work. But keep in mind that the online poker is still gambling, and it can affect your emotions in a bad way. The ideal thing to do is to stop betting when you are on a losing streak and just take a break.
It is also important to realize that offline gambling is a different issue. It is not recommended to gamble while drinking.
If you want to drink and win, then you need to have a clear and undisturbed mind so that you can attract luck.
So, although online poker is not bad when compared with offline gambling, we must still keep in mind the example of the same player, and we must also admit that the online poker is definitely more advantageous. So, if you still want to gamble online, go for some tutorials and you will surely be able to succeed.