- While this game is a bit more complicated than others, and will typically have more boxes, there are typically four different types of boxes. You can guess the type of box from the layout, but if you are confused about the types ask the dealer what the box is for the game. They know how to box for each game. Lets say they say that the heavy box is good for double down and the soft box is good for single down. Now, if you ask the dealer what the box is good for, they will point to the heavy box. The heavy box is the one they use to move the cards around. The soft box is for when the cards are in the player’s favor.
- As with all the other things in the casino, the box is a key part of the game. As you box, you will be taking the inconvenience of moving the cards out of your favor. Sure, it isn’t going to change the odds for the casino, but it will definitely inconvenience the dealer if they have to move the cards around. Take advantage of the dealer’s foray into card alteration for their own sake, unless the dealer is making a box shuffle.
Double down when you have a 10 or 11.
- The dealer probably has a 10 or 11 as well and it is likely that they will draw a ten to beat you. If you have a 9 and wish to draw on two cards, you have a 9% chance of drawing a natural 20. If you have a 10 you have a 10% chance of drawing a natural 21. Don’t be intimidated by the percentage, rather look at the probability of both cards being dealt as 20% each.
- Drawing soft totals in blackjack is often incorrect. The dealer has to hit below 17 and has a good chance of getting a card that will bust him. Since all face cards are valued at 10 unless otherwise specified, if you have a 17 and wish to draw, you have about a 35% chance of hitting. The odds are about 2:1. Therefore, the worst that can happen is you hit less than a third of the time. About half of the time, you will draw your out. Therefore, about half of the time you will win. Therefore, about half of the time, you will lose. Therefore, by taking your chances, you will be almost guaranteed to win money.
- Use double downs when you have a 9 and the dealer has a 7. Simply put, if you have 9, look at the dealer and if he has a card of either a 2 through 9, you hit your double down, unless the dealer has a 10. Then you guess what happens? The dealer busts. If you have 8 and the dealer has a 7, you hit, unless the dealer has a 10. Then you guess what happens? The dealer busts. Be careful with a double down when the dealer has a 9 and you have a 12. The most important rule in this situation is to make sure that the dealer does not go bust. approximately half of the time, the dealer will not go bust and you will be profitable.
Be sure you are in a position to double down when the dealer has an ace facing up, but has a low up card facing down.
The reason this is important is because the dealer will bust more often than not when facing tough bets.
US Casino Player Casinos despite the victories and even some of the defeats they have taken, they have managed to add customers and have been profitable. In fact, US Casino Player Casinos are the best in the business with their bonuses, promotions, and loyalty program, and the best part of this article is they offer the essential key elements required to be a successful player. Ultimately, it takes a commitment to play, but at US Casino Player Casinos you will find that there is an excellent, trustworthy house that will do everything it takes to make you comfortable in your playing environment with an excellent customer service and even a superior gaming program, so you will find it easy to bring in and spend some of your time here. You will also find that you can play anytime and that the house will take full advantage of the casino and your opponents.
It is commonly known that US Casino Player Casinos are the top casino in Nevada, but not all US Casino Player Casinos are created equal. Many accounts could be opened in Vegas with poor service, added bonuses, late payouts, and less than desirable locations.